- Include Fullscreen Theme for free
- Versioning and compatibility checks for themes
- Fix error in CDN Distribution
- Patch, added Galleria.getLoadedThemes()
- Allow preloading of themes
- Remove empty placeholders for iframe thumbnails if option is set to false
- Support for multiple themes on a single page
- Fix FF/win shaking images bug
- Fullscreen support IE11+
- Fixed iframe bug/disappearing content
- Fixed touch /click events for hybrid devices
- More swipe optimizations when loading images
- Changed the swipe option to be more descriptive
- Fixes for IE10 & IE11
- Stability update for swipe with large images (fixes the "black screen" bug)
- Speed updates for Azur
- Stability update for touches and swipes
- Replaced the error-prone fastclick with a custom event (click:fast)
- Added support for AMD loaders like require.js and commonJS syntax
- Added IE10 and IE11 detections
- Visual updates to each theme
- Added variations - a simple option that creates a visual variation to the theme, f.ex "light" or "smallarrows"
- Fixed many animations on touch devices
- Improved finger movement animations
- Fixed some touch issues on resize
- Fixed a twelve touch bug on thumbnails
- Cleaned up and activated the fastclick
- Fixed a fullscreen return bug in non-native mode
- Added a much improved touch/slide experience, close to native.
- Added a fastclick variant for better overall touch experience
- Handle a random ready issue when loading dynamic CSS in IE
- Fixed html5 data to strict typing (string)
- Added thumbPosition option, same as imagePosition but for thumbnails
- Fixed FF fullscreen class bug
- Fixed FF carousel animation bug
- Added a poster image for videos, and an option for disabling it.
- Much improved general video handling using poster images, better media fetching and overall improved user experience
- Clicknext/lightbox is now only triggered on left-click
- Better internal queue handling
- Improved the .destroy() method so it destroys all events and data as well
- Added an automatic .destroy() trigger if a gallery was initialized on an element that already contained a gallery (no more silent fail)
- Removed automatic gallery updates when using .loadTheme()
- Added a static Galleria.unloadTheme() that unloads the existing theme and prepares for a new one
- Fixed an IE8 bug with initial inherited opacity for images
- Added fullscreen functionality from within an iframe gallery, assuming that the iframe and parent window protocol, host and ports match
- Added a maxVideoSize option that limits the iframe/video size
- Fixed a dummy image bug
- Responsive is now default true, and it will also keep the original aspect ratio per default. You can still set your own ratio if you configure a height less than two.
- Fixed Galleria.log
- Fixed a bug with multiple galleries and true fullscreen
- Fixed a Galleria.on bug
- Fixed tooltip bug in some IE versions
- .push() now silently adds new thumbnails without reloading the thumbnail bar
- Fixed a enterFullscreen bug in FF if fullscreen was entered during transition
- Added a thumbDisplayOrder option (defaults true) that will make the thumbnails appear in order (but still load async)
- Added a 'lazy' option for thumbnails, making them lazy so you can control the loading later
- Added two more API calls - 'lazyLoad()' and 'lazyLoadChunks()' that controls how the lazy thumbnails should be loaded
- Galleria now uses a test element to know when the CSS is loaded for better Android compatibility. If you are getting errors after upgrading you should also download the latest theme files.
- Fixed some performance issues in Folio, it should now work more stable across all browsers
- Added a dataSort option that you can use to sort the images before showing them
- Fixed an issue with double events when using clicknext and layer.
- Moved the clicknext target from the stage to the image element
- Fixed an IE bug that made the overlay invinsible when calling lightbox multiple times.
- Fixed an IE9 bug that made the lightbox navigation work incorrectly
- Fixed a timer that caused iOS5 to not trigger the fullscreen_close event in some setups
- Added support for HTML5 data attributes for passing data to Galleria. We will continue to have legacy support, but this is now the recommended way to pass data.
- The event object passed at image, thumbnail, loadstart and loadfinish events now also contains the current gallery data, passed as 'galleriaData'
- Added video support for Vimeo, Youtube and Dailymotion video URLs. Se the image data reference for implementation instructions.
- Removed the description attribute for Picasa, since google only uses one caption. Instead, we now extract the caption as title (instead of the file name).
- Added youtube, vimeo and dailymotion options for setting custom player parameters for each provider
- Added iframe support, now you can place any website URL as iframe, as long as the site allows it.
- Added two more crops: 'portrait' and 'landscape'. 'landscape' is the most useful - it crops landscape pictures but not portrait. 'portrait' crops the other way around.
- Removed the debug message for "image not loaded in 30 seconds", as it was causing much more confusion than good
- Added a "wait" option, this defines how long Galleria should wait when trying to extract measurements before throwing an error. Set this to true for infinity.
- Added a destroy() method in the API
- Added a new reference called "Galleria error messages" where we list all common errors, what causes them and how to solve them.
- Fixed minor lightbox/clicknext bug for touch devices
- Fixed a cross-domain issue when adding themes from other domains in firefox
- Fixed some timer bugs for multiple galleries
- Added a 'resize' method in the API and a new option called 'responsive'. Setting this to true will allow the entire gallery to scale according to dynamic CSS properties.
- Made it possible to use a relative height, specified by a low number for height declaration that will be the ratio
- Added Galleria.configure as a static option for adding options
- Added Galleria.run as the official initialization method
- Added Galleria.on as a static binder for events
- Added a fallback that uses domReady if the element is not found on the first init
- Added support for native fullscreen in Firefox 10+, Chrome and Safari 5+. You can disable it by setting trueFullscreen to false
- Fixed a fullscreen bug on the first image when using a bigger photo
- Fixed so that the image will return to it’s original source when exiting fullscreen
- Added a warning if the page is in quirks mode (IE only)
- Fixed a rendering error that caused a blank image if the user moved images really fast using the slide transition
- Added fullscreenTransition and touchTransition options
- Lightbox now also preloads the next two big images for faster navigation while in lightbox mode
- Layer now inherits lightbox, link or clicknext events set on image or stage
- Fixed a load issue in webkit causing a width/height error for cached images in debug mode
- Increased CSS load timeout
- Fixed a positioning bug in IE when the images where positioned far to the left when entering fullscreen mode using a different transition
- Removed the need for having .jpg .gif .png as file ending for Galleria to recognize the file as an image
- Improved error handling when loading images
- Removed translate3d and use regular css3 transitions for desktop webkit to prevent resize bugs
- Removed css3 animations in Opera since the implementation is still buggy
- Added 'layer' in data model – a HTML layer above the image that follows the image transitions and position.
- Improved events for handling loading of themes
- Fixed many alpha bugs in IE when using Utils.hide and Utils.show
- Added dummy option so you can show a fallback image if the active image could not be fetched
- Added a setPlaytime method that lets you change the slideshow interval anytime
- Fixed logging bug in IE
- Added the instance into $.data so you can use $(target).data('galleria').anyApiMethod()
- Added version and a static .requires(version) method
- Reworked the image load methods to work more efficient and cross-browser friendly
- Fixed so that the carousel follows any initial index set by the show option
- Fixed a rendering bug in some environments where the image was right-aligned
- Added the History plugin
- Added a fullscreenCrop option for separate cropping in fullscreen mode
- Added the Picasa plugin
- Added an imageTimeout option for setting a custom timeout for Galleria when fetching images
- Improved overall error messages
- Galleria now prints debug messages to the Galleria container for easier debugging
- Debug is now true by default - set debug to false when deploying
- Changed lightbox image to use the bigger image if available
- Fixed a link bug that caused the link destination to be mixed up between images
- Added a rel attribute in the HTML that can be used to provide a big image for fullscreen view
- Removed a thumbnail height check before validating the measurements
- Added keyboard nav for the lightbox
- Added canvas rescaling support for better thumbnail generation on the client. Still experimental; set useCanvas to true if you want to try it.
- Fixed a rounding error in IE9 that caused the thumbnails to stretch
- Added CSS3 animations (including hardware optimized for iOS) with jQuery fallbacks for all transitions and other animations
- Added a swipe option (default true) to activate swipe gesture for navigating on touch devices
- Improved the touchstart event for a better mobile experience in general
- Improved the Galleria.TOUCH boolean to detect if the document supports an actual touch event
- Improved the classic theme, other themes will also be improved
- Fixed a webkit bug where the scrollbar sometimes disappeared after returning from fullscreen
- Added a Galleria.ready function to simplify customizations and attaching plugins to each gallery when initialized
- Added a new transition: 'doorslide' that will slide the images in opposite directions
- Added 'idleMode' option, set this to false to prevent the gallery from entering idle mode at all
- Added 'fullscreenDoubleTap' option (default true) that listens for the double-tap event on touch devices and toggle fullscreen mode if it happens.
- Added Flickr plugin docs
- Increased CSS load timeout to fix many loadTheme errors
- Increased image load timeout to 30sec
- Added 'big' as data key. This makes it possible to provide a bigger image for fullscreen mode.
- Added 'Using image data' reference to explain in detail how Galleria handles image data
- Added isPlaying(), isFullscreen() and refreshImage() to the API docs
- Fixed so that exiting fullscreen mode will also revert the keymap that was applied before entering
- Fixed attachKeyboard so that you can attach a custom keyCode (thanks rspeicher)
- Fixed chrome bug when fading the tooltip
- Fixed double show bug when using load()
- Fixed initialTransition option bug
- Fixed so that the counter updates properly when modifying the data object at run time
- Improved lightbox controls
- Fixed fade bug in lightbox mode
- Added a lightbox option as a helper for attaching a click event that triggers the lightbox for each image
- Added playToggle() method in the docs
- Fixed showInfo, showCounter and showImagenav options
- Fixed IE bug when loading a theme from jQuery’s domReady callback
- Fixed IE7 bug when calculating height, it now takes the maximum height from different values
- Fixed IE bug when showing/hiding counters with transparent pngs inside
- Fixed Chrome image loading bug in Chrome 9 / OSX by forcing chrome to reload the image using a timestamp get if no width/height is detected.
- Removed the Galleria.THEMELOAD event that caused the debugger to throw an error in debug mode when using multiple instances.
- 1.2 stable release 2011-02-18