type: Boolean or String
Defines how the main image will be cropped inside it’s container.
- true means that all images will be scaled to fill the stage, centered and cropped.
- false will scale down so the entire image fits.
- 'height' will scale the image to fill the height of the stage.
- 'width' will scale the image to fill the width of the stage.
- 'landscape' will fill up images that has landscape proportions, but scale portrait images to fit inside the container.
- 'portrait' is like 'landscape' but the other way around.